We offer a wide range of pharmacy medicines & healthcare
products at everyday low prices
pHisohex Anti-Bacterial Wash 1% 200ml
Help tackle acne and pimples with pHisohex Anti-Bacterial Wash.
Fight the bacteria, dirt and oil that bring on acne and pimples with pHisohex.
pHisohex is an anti-bacterial face wash that contains the active ingredient, triclosan, which helps fight bacteria responsible for skin problems such as pimples and acne. It is also a skin cleanser so it removes dirt and oil from blocked pores without upsetting the skin's normal pH balance. And that's the good news for skin, because pHisohex won't dry it out.
Handy Skincare Tips
Here's a few simple ways to minimise breakouts:
* No squeezing please! Tempting as it is, it can make pimples worse and also increase the risk of permanent scars.
* Eat a healthy diet. It is best to avoid foods that you know will trigger your acne. Some recent work has suggested that dairy products and high GI foods can make acne worse.
* Choose your make-up wisely. Try to stick to water-based, oil-free products to avoid clogging up your pores with oils and powders. Make sure you remove all your make-up before going to bed as well.
Handy pHisohex Tips:
* If you have sensitive skin, we suggest you try pHisohex Face Wash on a small area of the face first before using on the whole face.
* If irritation develops, best to stop using it.
* Avoid direct contact with the eyes. If you get some in your eyes, rinse immediately with water.
* Make sure you keep the cap closed while you're not using it
* And finally remember, pHisohex is designed for external use only.
Caution: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Disclaimer - In providing and displaying this product information on this website (including, but not limited to, topics such as ingredients, directions, storage & warnings) we recommend you closely check the product information on the actual product packaging or, in the case of a therapeutic product, check with the pharmacist, to ensure the product is relevant to your required use and the product information is still up-to-date & accurate.